Hammocks.com and Hayneedle.com say "100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Other people say it, we mean it." Well, it was my experience that they are like all the other "people." My traveling hammock strap that I only used on two vacations broke right on the seam while someone was on it.Could have cause serious injury!

Granted, it was a three years since I purchased it but Mark M with customer service just said they stopped selling the straps and it was past the 30 day warranty. I am a reasonable person and I realize a lot of time had passed since I purchased the straps and I didn't expect Hayneedle to replace the straps (though, gosh, that sure would have been nice).

I would have been satisfied if they'd offered me a discount on a reorder.Their 100% guarantee sounds nice, but Hayneedle, don't say it, if you don't mean it!

Had an Experience with HayNeedle?

Comments

HayneedleCS

I am very sorry that we were not able to replace the item for you. Please send your order number to us at hnsocial@hayneedle.com and I will see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this issue. - Robin

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more