Hammocks.com and Hayneedle.com say "100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Other people say it, we mean it." Well, it was my experience that they are like all the other "people." My traveling hammock strap that I only used on two vacations broke right on the seam while someone was on it.Could have cause serious injury!
Granted, it was a three years since I purchased it but Mark M with customer service just said they stopped selling the straps and it was past the 30 day warranty. I am a reasonable person and I realize a lot of time had passed since I purchased the straps and I didn't expect Hayneedle to replace the straps (though, gosh, that sure would have been nice).
I would have been satisfied if they'd offered me a discount on a reorder.Their 100% guarantee sounds nice, but Hayneedle, don't say it, if you don't mean it!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hammock Straps
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "Bought the complete system thru Costco QT548 plus 6 QM6006B cameras. DVR works great but cameras need to be reset every time that you start up the system or else..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..."