HayNeedle - "100% Satisfaction Guarantee" is worth ZERO

Hammocks.com and Hayneedle.com say "100% Satisfaction Guarantee...Other people say it, we mean it." Well, it was my experience that they are like all the other "people." My traveling hammock strap that I only used on two vacations broke right on the seam while someone was on it.Could have cause serious injury!

Granted, it was a three years since I purchased it but Mark M with customer service just said they stopped selling the straps and it was past the 30 day warranty. I am a reasonable person and I realize a lot of time had passed since I purchased the straps and I didn't expect Hayneedle to replace the straps (though, gosh, that sure would have been nice).

I would have been satisfied if they'd offered me a discount on a reorder.Their 100% guarantee sounds nice, but Hayneedle, don't say it, if you don't mean it!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 12, 2013 #698228

I am very sorry that we were not able to replace the item for you. Please send your order number to us at hnsocial@hayneedle.com and I will see if there is anything else that can be done to resolve this issue. - Robin

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.