Update by user Nov 27, 2016

The unauthorized charges were reversed, however I wasn't given a reason for the unauthorized charges. I consider the issue resolved & closed.

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2016

About 6-8 weeks ago I bought a wind chime from Hayneedle & every thing was fine except that their advertised wind chime was advertised as 24" long and I thought that this length is for the metal tubes not the total length of the wind chime & I accepted what I bought, today 11/18/2016 I had a charge on my card that I used with them for the amount of $234.99 !!!!!. I never made that purchase, my card never left my wallet. Tomorrow I would be calling them as advised by my card issuer, hopefully we can resolve this issue.

This reviewer shared experience about "unothoried charge to my credit card" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $235. The author is overall dissatisfied with HayNeedle. The most disappointing about no product was bought but my card was charged for no merchandise from HayNeedle was incorrect adverised items , but reviewer liked delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about HayNeedle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare HayNeedle to other companies on our site.

Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States #1331989

Unauthorized charge on my debit card. I have never even heard of Hayneedle yet I am seeing charges for them. Hold time to speak to customer service is 30+ minutes.