278 views
Featured

I have spent thousands at Hayneedle over last 8 months decorating a new house. I called to complain about a 100.00 umbrella stand that’s broken that I bought 5 months ago and was told that they don’t have parts to fix and warranty was 30 days.

When I received it it was already a bit wobbly and has been a leaning tower of an umbrella for a while.

Since I am writing about the umbrella stand I will also add the teak chaise outdoor chairs that have been peeling and splintering after a few months of purchase. They should stand behind their products a little more since they obviously are faulty

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Tampa, Florida

Comments

WHAT CRAP WE PUT UP WITH WITH THESE COMPANIES BUYING CRAP FROM CHINA TO SELL TO US. I LET THEM KNOW THAT I AM BUYING FROM MADE IN USA MANUFACTURED HERE.

On Behalf of Pissed Consumer Help Center

In the Hayneedle FAQ, you may find information about its warranties. According to the Hayneedle warranty policy the company does not provide standard warranties.

it is suppliers who give warranty on separate products.

You can read more about it here "Consumer Questions to Hayneedle". If you need Hayneedle customer assistance you may call 888-880-4884

Hayneedle Reviews