2.0
Style and Design

Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in.Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle.

Wished I had known they were coming from Hayneedle as I would have researched and seen what a terrible company they are. These pillows are so cheap looking there is no way I will use them and would be embarrassed to put them on display in my home! They arrived squished into a box and came out so wrinkly they look like they have been used. Contacted customer service and they expect me to pay return postage for their crappy, cheap pillows.

I am not going to do that as they need to stand behind their products and I feel they just don't care.Will be donating these to local rescue mission and I would advise people to stay away from this company and especially these awful pillows!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality of product and return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $33. HayNeedle needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at HayNeedle.

Had an Experience with HayNeedle?

Comments