HayNeedle - Cheap products that you would not want to use and expect you to pay return

Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in.Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle.

Wished I had known they were coming from Hayneedle as I would have researched and seen what a terrible company they are. These pillows are so cheap looking there is no way I will use them and would be embarrassed to put them on display in my home! They arrived squished into a box and came out so wrinkly they look like they have been used. Contacted customer service and they expect me to pay return postage for their crappy, cheap pillows.

I am not going to do that as they need to stand behind their products and I feel they just don't care.Will be donating these to local rescue mission and I would advise people to stay away from this company and especially these awful pillows!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality of product and return policy

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #909314 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HayNeedle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to HayNeedle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about HayNeedle.
Filing a new complaint about