HayNeedle - Cheap products that you would not want to use and expect you to pay return
Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in.Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle.
Wished I had known they were coming from Hayneedle as I would have researched and seen what a terrible company they are. These pillows are so cheap looking there is no way I will use them and would be embarrassed to put them on display in my home! They arrived squished into a box and came out so wrinkly they look like they have been used. Contacted customer service and they expect me to pay return postage for their crappy, cheap pillows.
I am not going to do that as they need to stand behind their products and I feel they just don't care.Will be donating these to local rescue mission and I would advise people to stay away from this company and especially these awful pillows!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of product and return policy
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "For a Valentine's Day gift for my Mom, I ordered from Ava's Flowers a $65 arrangement of roses, lilies, carnations, and wax flowers, in a porcelain pitcher with a satin..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."