HayNeedle - Cheap products that you would not want to use and expect you to pay return
Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in.Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle.
Wished I had known they were coming from Hayneedle as I would have researched and seen what a terrible company they are. These pillows are so cheap looking there is no way I will use them and would be embarrassed to put them on display in my home! They arrived squished into a box and came out so wrinkly they look like they have been used. Contacted customer service and they expect me to pay return postage for their crappy, cheap pillows.
I am not going to do that as they need to stand behind their products and I feel they just don't care.Will be donating these to local rescue mission and I would advise people to stay away from this company and especially these awful pillows!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality of product and return policy
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "Ordered a Nikon M-223 scope yesterday on what appeared to be a black Friday sale, only to get an email today stating that they screwed up and that even though..."
- "I am a small business owner in Roanoke, VA & a pawn shop co- owner. I met Mr Douthat at our pawn shop when he came in to browse for..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."