Ordered a Hooker round kitchen table and base.Hooker very well regarded furniture company.

This process started late January of 2017. It is now mid June 2017. Original base was basically destroyed when we received it. Took almost 6 1/2 weeks to receive both.Table top was fine.

Hayneedle apologize and sent a second base that arrived 6 weeks later (big surprise) it too was damaged. Shipping Instructions permitted base to be returned by shipper that day, which we did. Hayneedle sent out another base that we received today 6/13/17 - about 5 weeks later. Bigger surprise, it too was damaged.

BUT invoice specifically denied shipper authority to return base!! Now have to once again contact Hayneedle and get everything returned and money refunded. Should have searched for this blog before ordering.

Bad company!Do not order from this company..,anything!!

Review about: Hooker Furniture Table Base.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with HayNeedle?

Comments

HayNeedle - Waiting on Replacement Piece HayNeedle "I ordered a white bathroom Belham Longbourn Linen Tower. It cost over $250.00. It took several weeks to get here and after beginning to assemble it, one of the pieces..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more HayNeedle - Shipping Service Review HayNeedle "I ordered a door mat, received the wrong item, emailed customer service w a picture - no response. Finally get in touch w the 800#, I'm told I have to..." Read more HayNeedle - Defective Product-On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon HayNeedle "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more