HayNeedle - Defective Product-On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon
Update added by user Jun 25, 2013
Good ending to a sad story.Hayneedle provided me with a in-store credit.
I returned the wagon to them.I appreciate Hayneedle working with me on this resolution.
Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013
I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013.My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small cooler.
On the second time the welds on the front axle separated rendering the wagon useless. When I contacted the company via e-mail I was told that it was outside of the 30 day window and therefore could not be exchanged.
I have learned a hard lesson and will no longer shop at a company that will not stand behind the product it distributes.I have also advised my family and friends of my experience.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- On The Edge Portable Folding Wagon
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off. Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400. No problems. I..."
- "I placed an order online and received all the items via UPS except for one item which it said had to be picked up in the store. After waiting..."
- "I had mold in my apartment I addressed it with the property manager she came and looked it at had the maintenance guy look at it put duck tape up..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."