HayNeedle - Defective Product-On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon

36 of 46 HayNeedle reviews

Update added by user Jun 25, 2013

Good ending to a sad story.Hayneedle provided me with a in-store credit.

I returned the wagon to them.I appreciate Hayneedle working with me on this resolution.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013.My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small cooler.

On the second time the welds on the front axle separated rendering the wagon useless. When I contacted the company via e-mail I was told that it was outside of the 30 day window and therefore could not be exchanged.

I have learned a hard lesson and will no longer shop at a company that will not stand behind the product it distributes.I have also advised my family and friends of my experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
36 of 46 HayNeedle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jb

Aug 30, 2013 #709210 Aurora, Ontario, Canada

this happened to me last week transporting 2 toodlers to the park! ordered it from the states. Tried the company but noone will get back to me! paid well over $200! :(

Aug 31, 2013 #709624 Omaha, Nebraska, United States

If you ordered from us here at Hayneedle.com we would be happy to look into this to find a resolution for you. Please email your order number to hnsocial@hayneedle.com so that we can see what needs to be done for you. - Robin at Hayneedle

Jul 03, 2013 #673635 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

This *** posted this on another site and Robin at hayneedle helped them and gave them a prompt refund..

0 1 Reply

Aug 31, 2013 #709625 Omaha, Nebraska, United States

Anonymous, Please email your order number to me at hnsocial@hayneedle.com and refer to this post. I will see what we can do to get this resolved for you - Robin

Jun 19, 2013 #666622

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would like to see if we can rectify your experience with us. Please email your order information to hnsocial@hayneedle.com and I would be happy to see what we can do for you. -Steph @ Hayneedle

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to HayNeedle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about HayNeedle.
Filing a new complaint about
×