HayNeedle - Defective Product-On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon
Update added by user Jun 25, 2013
Good ending to a sad story.Hayneedle provided me with a in-store credit.
I returned the wagon to them.I appreciate Hayneedle working with me on this resolution.
Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013
I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013.My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small cooler.
On the second time the welds on the front axle separated rendering the wagon useless. When I contacted the company via e-mail I was told that it was outside of the 30 day window and therefore could not be exchanged.
I have learned a hard lesson and will no longer shop at a company that will not stand behind the product it distributes.I have also advised my family and friends of my experience.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- On The Edge Portable Folding Wagon
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I ordered a door mat, received the wrong item, emailed customer service w a picture - no response. Finally get in touch w the 800#, I'm told I have to..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off. Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400. No problems. I..."
- "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."