HayNeedle - Defective Product-On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon

Update added by user Jun 25, 2013

Good ending to a sad story.Hayneedle provided me with a in-store credit.

I returned the wagon to them.I appreciate Hayneedle working with me on this resolution.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013.My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small cooler.

On the second time the welds on the front axle separated rendering the wagon useless. When I contacted the company via e-mail I was told that it was outside of the 30 day window and therefore could not be exchanged.

I have learned a hard lesson and will no longer shop at a company that will not stand behind the product it distributes.I have also advised my family and friends of my experience.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30, 2013 #709210 Aurora, Ontario

this happened to me last week transporting 2 toodlers to the park! ordered it from the states. Tried the company but noone will get back to me! paid well over $200! :(

Aug 31, 2013 #709624 Omaha, Nebraska

If you ordered from us here at Hayneedle.com we would be happy to look into this to find a resolution for you. Please email your order number to hnsocial@hayneedle.com so that we can see what needs to be done for you. - Robin at Hayneedle

Jul 03, 2013 #673635 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This *** posted this on another site and Robin at hayneedle helped them and gave them a prompt refund..

0 1 Reply

Aug 31, 2013 #709625 Omaha, Nebraska

Anonymous, Please email your order number to me at hnsocial@hayneedle.com and refer to this post. I will see what we can do to get this resolved for you - Robin

Jun 19, 2013 #666622

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience. I would like to see if we can rectify your experience with us. Please email your order information to hnsocial@hayneedle.com and I would be happy to see what we can do for you. -Steph @ Hayneedle

Jun 17, 2013 #665748 Long Beach, California

I would go against your credit card for a refund. It clearly did not hold up to even light duty.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.