Featured Not resolved

Update by user Jun 25, 2013

Good ending to a sad story.Hayneedle provided me with a in-store credit.

I returned the wagon to them.I appreciate Hayneedle working with me on this resolution.

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2013

I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013.My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small cooler.

On the second time the welds on the front axle separated rendering the wagon useless. When I contacted the company via e-mail I was told that it was outside of the 30 day window and therefore could not be exchanged.

I have learned a hard lesson and will no longer shop at a company that will not stand behind the product it distributes.I have also advised my family and friends of my experience.

Had an Experience with HayNeedle?

Comments

Aurora, Ontario, Canada #709210

this happened to me last week transporting 2 toodlers to the park!ordered it from the states.

Tried the company but noone will get back to me!

paid well over $200!:(

to jb Omaha, Nebraska, United States #709624

If you ordered from us here at Hayneedle.com we would be happy to look into this to find a resolution for you. Please email your order number to hnsocial@hayneedle.com so that we can see what needs to be done for you. - Robin at Hayneedle

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #673635

This *** posted this on another site and Robin at hayneedle helped them and gave them a prompt refund..

to Anonymous Omaha, Nebraska, United States #709625

Anonymous, Please email your order number to me at hnsocial@hayneedle.com and refer to this post. I will see what we can do to get this resolved for you - Robin

HayneedleCS

I am very sorry to hear about your recent experience.I would like to see if we can rectify your experience with us.

Please email your order information to hnsocial@hayneedle.com and I would be happy to see what we can do for you.-Steph @ Hayneedle

Long Beach, California, United States #665748

I would go against your credit card for a refund. It clearly did not hold up to even light duty.

to Tom Madison, Wisconsin, United States #665761