1.2
Style and Design

I ordered this couch on 12/12 with a guaranteed delivery date between 12/25 and 1/4. It was shipped on 12/14 and I was sent a tracking number on 12/18 telling me it had shipped on 12/14.

I started trying to track down the sofa on 12/24. The tracking number didn't work, and I called the company twice to get information as to where the sofa was at this point. During the phone calls, I was told there was no answer from the shipper (while I was on hold) and that it might be lost. Finally on 12/28, I received an email with a different tracking number saying the sofa was now in California (about 150 miles from my house) and would be delivered by January 4th.

On January 4th, I got another email stating "it seems that you can expect a call to set up delivery by 01/10/19 at the latest" They acknowledged that "This item has experienced various backorder delays, unfortunately". In response to that email, I told them I wanted to cancel the order. Today I received an email that I can't cancel the order. I "CAN" refuse delivery, and then once it is returned to them, they will issue a refund!

If it is taking over a month to get to me (AND IT STILL HASNT GOTTEN TO ME), how long will it take to be returned???????? So, 4 weeks after ordering, I MAY get a call to schedule delivery. In the meantime, they have my money, and I have nothing!!!!!!!!

AND I may never get my money back, because if the sofa can't get to me, how will it get back to them??????? I am a senior citizen (in my 70s) and I consider this treatment as elder abuse and manipulation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hayneedle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Fact that i paid for something and received nothing, Delivery and failure to deliver the correct product, Misleading service representatives.

Comments