Product was misrepresented on site...Called for pickup and was issued FedEx return labels with one address and in email, was told to take the heavy, over-sized boxes to local (which we don't have) FedEx shipping office, as was given a different address...They never responded to my email request for address clarification, but FedEx somehow knew to pick up at my house the next day...FedEx says I should have gotten pick up number when called to pick up, but I never called. They somehow knew to come...and even though no label on, they picked up anyway.

Hayneedle customer service different every email and when they seldom follow up, have obviously not read the email thread of the issue...I keep going in crazy circles! Over $1300 was charged to my credit card...They say product not received back, yet my security camera shows FedEx truck/man getting it.

I guess it's still riding around on the truck looking for a home...Have asked for credit and given several different excuses. Still no refund!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments