Resolved
3.4
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 23, 2017

It was actually an error on all parts. An error on address and an error through my apartment office. They had it for over a week and didn't bother telling me.

Original review posted by user Aug 23, 2017

I placed an order on Hayneedle.com for a replacement bag after I did a search and found one I liked for a reasonable price. I did the payment through PayPal.

Everything seemed to be fine and the slated delivery date was 8/14. I checked on the 14, no package so I waited an extra day to see if it had been delayed. On Wednesday, I checked the FedEx site and it showed as delivered on Monday. I called the company before I started work.

The first time, someone picked up and ignored me because they were talking in the background. I hung up and called again. I got ahold of someone the second time and while I was explaining the situation to her, I noticed that the address on the order was incorrect. She said she'd try to speak with FedEx and I got put on hold for nearly ten minutes.

I hung up and tried again getting a completely different person. She was able to get ahold of FedEx within a few minutes and she said they would try to recover the package. On Thursday, my regular FedEx driver came to my door with a return label. Being confused, I explained the situation to him.

He looked at the label again and saw that the address was different. He said that after three days, it would be unlikely that the package was still there and the people at the other address could have called for a pick-up but they didn't. I waited until the end of the week then escalated the issue through PayPal where they have closed the case because they do not have enough information and the company has not responded to their query.

I am out $71 because of this and I even mentioned that my PayPal address is correct and I don't recall having the opportunity to review my order before finalizing. I will not order from this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2017.

Comments