104 views

Do not, I repeat do not buy from them ! bought a 1800.00 hutch set, paid 150.00 "through Hayneedle" for white glove delivery, a few days after puchase Hayneedly sent me an email with a link to AGS to schedule my appointment which was for 8/24/18 1p-5p, that morning I disconnected all my electronics and moved the current cabinet, AGS never came, never called, I contacted AGS and all they would say is it's in transit, I called Hayneedle Friday evening, Lead Emily says they are closed, I will get with them on Monday 8/27 and call you with a status, she never called !

that evening I called Hayneedle and requested an actual supervisor this time "Brandon" same story he will call me the next day "today" which he did, still no delivery date available then the bomb was dropped,. he says also there is no white glove delivery in your area, I lost it and advised him to cancel the order and refund my money, I'm disabled so white glove was the only option for me, Never in my 58 years have I deaelt with a company this bad !

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments