52 views

Do not order from this company. There are other alternative online furniture retailers that will not just drop your furniture order off at the curb during the pouring rain via FedEx without notification.

When you finally figure out how to get a soaking wet box from the curb to your home, you need to unpack the order. Only to discover that the item is severely damaged. Frankly, if you spend over $2,000 on a piece of furniture, they can deliver it properly. You should not have to pay to have the item brought from the curb to inside your home.

No reputable retailer would do that. A reputable retailer would want to make sure what you ordered was not damaged during shipment. The entire process from waiting for my order, delivery and then trying to cancel the balance of my order only to be told I would have to pay to cancellation and restocking charges is crazy. As I mentioned, the box was soaking wet.

They wanted the item back. I told them about the condition of the box. I was told to go to Walmart and ask them for a big box. Then there was the problem of putting the thing in my car.

All my responsibility. This place is a JOKE.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE!

Preferred solution: Never again..

Comments