I ordered a canopy that I needed to protect a newly planted shrub from direct sun.This was on July 18 and I got an order confirmation.

On the 19th, I got a "shipped" notice, except the FedEx tracking number only showed a label had been created, so they could get the money from my cc. On the 21st, it still had not left the shipping facility, so I called and asked why. I was told it was waiting to be picked up by FedEx....baloney, FedEx isn't that ineffective, unless told to wait. I told Hayneedle to cancel the order and not ship, and refund my money.

I then ordered the same exact canopy from Amazon and got it on July 24th. On July 25th, I get another notice that my item has shipped ??? What ?? It has a new tracking number and the original is "not valid" on the FedEx tracking site.

I, again contact Hayneedle and demand an immediate refund, as I requested it be cancelled the previous week and already have the canopy I need. I'm told it has to arrive and for me to send it back. They did supply a return label. Now on the 31st.

FedEx tracking shows it's back in CA, where it came from. I have sent an email demanding my money be refunded, as it was never in my possession for me to damage or open. I have, also started a dispute thru my cc to get my money back, but they want me to wait and see if Hayneedle actually provides a full refund. I will see what Hayneedle has to say about the package being back in CA and if they still want to screw with me, I will complete the dispute form for my cc to intervene.

I also found the BBB site to file complaints and will do that too.NEVER again will I consider ordering ANYTHING from this screwed up company.

Review about: Hayneedle Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Entire experience.

Comments