Update by user Jun 29, 2017

Still no word on my order. Terrible customer service.

Original review posted by user Jun 28, 2017

I ordered a white bathroom Belham Longbourn Linen Tower.It cost over $250.00.

It took several weeks to get here and after beginning to assemble it, one of the pieces was drilled incorrectly. Too close to the edge so we could not put the screws of the legs into it.The legs would hang over the side. We called and spoke with a customer representative. Only thing we have heard back was a survey (stars) on how the customer service was.

I gave her a 3 star because nothing has been done yet. I have sent 2 email and nothing so far. I talked again this evening to a customer service person and it seems they can only send emails and we have to wait until the person they email gets back to them. This is absolutely unsatisfactory.

This is not how you do business. This piece should have been sent out immediately. I have a half finished tower sitting in my livingroom waiting for these guys to do whatever they need to do. Customer service is not keeping me informed either.

I had never heard of Hayneedle before I ordered this tower. I found them on the internet. I will never order from them again.

This is just bad business.Not professional at all.

Review about: Cabinet.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments